Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas & 2011




Wishing you
Love, Joy, Peace,
and Blessings
with Hugs & Love,
Sharon














**♥*-(¨`•♥•´¨)***♥*♥*♥*
♥(¨`•♥•´¨)¸.•´***♥***
***•.¸(¨`•♥•´¨)***♥**♥*
♥♥***.`•.¸.•´***♥♥




I wish you healthy 2011,
So you may live by the will of God.

I wish you love of friends and family,
And Peace within your heart,
So you may live by the will of God.



I wish you enjoying Beauty of nature,
So you may praise God's great work.
*:•.♥.•:*
I wish you wisdom to choose priorities,
so you accomplish the work of God.

I wish you generosity you may share,
so that good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness, Joy, Peace
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of living in
doing the Will of God.

May your Christmas & 2011
be full of Love, Joy, Peace & Blessings.
Love, Sharon





~*~ Click ~*~





No comments:

Post a Comment