Saturday, September 27, 2008

Markets at pivotal supports


Big funds have market moving power after the financial drama is over. Also, we have 30% cash which is in trillions on side line. Shorts have made a lot of money but still want to put down, robbing Main Street. The financial fiasco bailout drama is a big excuse. Throw out "TA" as it does not work in the extremely manipulative markets.

~~ Major Markets ~~ daily/weekly price actions are showing positive divergences at major supports. Obviously markets are waiting for the "MainStreet" bail out as I think that instability of financial market will bring severe economic downturn. Hopefully, we will see positive outcome and markets will positively react. I believe that the major bank and the Fed has the power to provide the financial market stability. I hope that they will.

God bless all those who are working hard to bring viable solutions to our economy and financial markets. I believe that we are going through "God's Chastisement on USA" since 911. Many Americans are going through very difficult time for years since 911. We, as a nation, must look into ourselves to repent before GOD, not just blaming our leaders. I also have blamed our leaders, but I also repented my spiritual condition during the last several years since 911. I continually ask God to lead me to right direction and our nation to right direction.

We, as a nation, must repent before God to receive God's Blessing as I believe that we will not go back to the Nation which we were unless we truly repent. Because we are living in the last days, we will likely see troubles, but we need to ask GOD for His Grace and Mercy.

We are at a critical juncture and May God have His Mercy on US.

re: Bailout

Main Street ~ re: Bailout Talks Resume Amid Pressure for Weekend Deal

No comments:

Post a Comment