Monday, April 26, 2010

Matthew 24






















Dear Jeus,
Praise the Lord
God Almighty!
You are Almighty God,
and I am going through
Hell of this world nasty
Of course, Jesus, I am
not the only one who is going
through very difficult time.
Lord, you know all our
circumstances, and You are
in control; so, I praise YOU,
even though I am walking
through the living hell of this world.

Lord, even though
I am going through valley of
sadness, Praise the Lord
You are in control!

I love you Jesus, and You
know that many are going through
the life of misery
Lord, Almighty God,
how long are you let this world
continue with injustices and
greed inflicting many into misery
Lord, God, have Mercy on us.

Thank you for your Salvation
dying for us for our Eternal Life.
Glory to GOD.

Praise the Lord, You will rescue
me and many who lost their life-savings because fooled into the greed scam.

But Lord God, I praise YOU.

Lord, Almighty God.
I rejoice in Trilbulation
because You hold my life
and my future.

Thank you Jesus for
all Your blessings.

Bless all who seek you
with all their hearts,
mind and spirit.

Amen








No comments:

Post a Comment