Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Reading Bernanke boss




My posts on a website when I saw Bernanke alias was posting on the site.

But as noted, I encountered a bit of miscommunication on the site. Now, we can see that the points which I was referring to were corrected. The reason that I am mentioning this is that Bernanke mentioned about "Bernanke factor". It is obvious that, based on this, Gold speculation is going wild as noted on the post. I am not 100% sure whether the poster, "thedocument" is indeed Bernanke, but the posting style seems to be.

As noted during the last week, markets closed with symmetrical triangle formation and diamond formations. While I prefer to see a meaningful correction to SPX 1250 +/-, I would wait for a confirmation as "seasonality" is favoring to upside which is shown by a positive divergence on SPX CMF. I do not think that we are similar market and economic environment as mid 2006. Markets are in late stage of bull market and not in a stage to start a new bull market. With the current heating up inflation and slow growth, it would be better to see a meaning market correction.

60m price actions are oversold, however markets are closed below supports, e.g. Qs closing below 20/50 dma. Therefore, we will likely see further sell off if Qs breaking 51 support which is a gap-fill support. SPX closed relatively respective support; so, price actions on Monday would give us a little more guidance as we are looking a bull or bear directional confirmation. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment