Friday, January 4, 2008

Why I have a beard by Ben Bernanke & Absolute evil greedy short day




Why I have a beard By Ben Bernanke All of the late night talk show hosts are being portrayed a rebel heroes for sporting beards in support of striking writers. This has led several central bankers from other countries to e-mail me asking why I have a beard (except for the Arab bankers, who assumed it a sign of good judgment).

I originally grew my beard to distinguish myself from Alan Greenspan, who once confided in me that he’s physically incapable of growing a beard. Now I realize it’s a sign that just as the writers have the power to control the fate of a character in a TV drama, I have the power to guide this nation’s economy to growth and prosperity.

Please note that none of the other Fed Board members have a beard, or even a mustache or goatee. Donald L. Kohn once tried growing a beard, but I made him shave it off in the same style as Czar Peter the Great. While it’s prudent to have one beard in the Fed, two’s a crowd.

1/4/08 5:33 PM EST | Washington DC
http://www.newsgroper.com/ben-bernanke/2008/01/04/beard/#more-3565
read the top left corner: "These Blogs are not real"

No comments:

Post a Comment