Friday, January 11, 2008

Market Commentary - Friday Double Tongued Bernanke


BERNANKE has "double tongue" and does not deliever what he says.

Evil greed bloody day - making one of the worst breadth lower than Oct 2002. Any more to say?

One point is that markets have not breached the Wednesday low.

Until proven otherwise: Markets were playing fool games all along while, I think, they, the top of the big money chain - the bosses of Bernanke, had a full fooling biz plan from beginning to ending. When big money owns all banks, it is just a matter of juggling to fool everyone.

Why are they crushing USA... of course, it is the biggest money making melting pot.

Re: BofA Countrywise Deal


~~~

Women in Housing and Finance, oh baby
By Ben Bernanke
1/11/08 2:25 PM EST | Washington DC

As I made clear in my previous post, I’d never give any credence to the Wall Street bankers’ advice on cutting interest rates. However, the media (NYT, WSJ, Kudlow) portrayed my most recent remarks as a capitulation to the base bankers’ demands to cut interest rates.

None of those lightweight articles focused on the host of my speech, which was a group called Women in Housing and Finance. No one in housing and finance has done well recently, and the women are no exception. That industry longs for a big fed-bailout.

Had Men in Housing and Finance asked me to cut interest rates, I would have promptly rebuffed them. However, the Women in Housing and Finance packed the room full of money honeys.

Prior to my speech, the ladies of housing peppered me with remarks including, “I like a man who can take substantive actions as needed to support growth,” and “How hard is your money?”.

Naturally, I became flustered, which led to me saying some uncharacteristically aggressive things in my speech.

http://www.newsgroper.com/ben-bernanke/2008/01/11/women-housing-finance-baby/
__________________


Oh, hell, we, many americans, will see you in hell, B.S. Bernanke, the master.

oops, you don't believe in hell.

Remember, obviously, many thinks that you can not handle our economy.

They have their staff economists feed the New York Times’ Louis Uchitelle a story headlined “For Bernanke, a Question of Toughness” — questioning if I have the balls for the job.


Bernanke let Inflation Speculators go nuts with "Inflation Anticipation". He let inflation anticipation sky high by suggesting interest rate cut, but does not deliver.


No comments:

Post a Comment