Friday, February 20, 2009

Information & Digital World

We now have information explosion as I noticed that we have literally millions of blogs since Google offered easy and free web blog features. I started to simple web design since late 1990s and did a web design for my university alumni for local chapter where I lived. We now have thousands financial web blogs as well as many newer traders started up paid websites for trading -- it is simplely amazing changes which I see during the last few years.

We live in a closer global community in digital super highway as well as with beautiful and colorful pictures of all around the world. This is where I conceived the "Beautiful Bible" web blog named after seeing beautiful digital images of God's creation. I see God's beautiful and wonderful work -- the works of the Master.

For charts and market analysis, I will comment on markets during the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment