Thursday, July 2, 2009

RESTORE Integrity, Justices, Fairness, and the United States ~



While I only discovered these astonishing fundamental basis for the deceptions and manipulation which I commented on, there are also many who are aware of the fact that it existed. What's appalling is that I didn't hear of it until now by they were silencing of the facts!! Furthermore, what is appalling is that anyone amongst can be a mentioned zipceptionist deceiving us brainwash and leading us with false doctrines -- as I have experienced and encountered during the past five years when God called me to the field. And those who know me from the beginning would know what I am talking about!!

We are seeing national traitors and enslavement and, by exercising your rationality, you would know what is happening is true.

==============================================================


http://www.scribd.com/doc/16987142/Rothschild-Timeline-iamthewitnesscom


http://www.iamthewitness.com/Protocols-of-Zion.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment